What are Cookies?
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Some of the Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings. Without your express consent –by activating cookies in your browser– Iberica Pens, S.L. will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase. (Include this paragraph only in the case of companies in which registration is required or have online commerce) The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication , identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Social network cookies: they can be stored in your browser while you browse this web page. (Only if they have social networks interconnected to the web in some way: share files; send post; like it; etc. Leave those that correspond) The companies that generate these cookies on social media have their own cookie policies. To which we refer if you want more information:
- Linkedin Cookies (Cookies Policy)
- Facebook Cookies (Cookies Policy)
- Instagram Cookies (Cookies Policy)
Who manages these cookies?
Information on data transfers to third countries
This website does not transfer personal data to third countries. The cookies used on our Website are our own and those of third parties and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
Data retention period