Graf Von Faber Castell Pen Of The Year 2017 Vikings Poty L.E. Nib Size M
FOUNTAIN PEN PEN OF THE YEAR 2017
Admired as daring masters of wind and wave, feared as ruthless invaders and valued as merchants, the Vikings set up a trading network that span across continents. The revolutionary construction of the Viking longboats, the mystic force of the runes and the curly birch as one of the characteristic trees of the Nordic world inspired us in designing the Pen of the Year 2017. Both editions come with an 18-carat gold nib that is run in by hand. An end-cap protects the rotary knob of the plunger mechanism of the plunger-type fountain pen.
- Platinum-plated barrel adorned by five slivers of ‘curly’ birch, inserted with great precision
- The name Graf von Faber-Castell is engraved in the end piece in runes
- Individually numbered writing instruments
- 18-carat bicolour gold nib, inscribed by hand
- Available in the nib widths M, F.
- The carnelian let into the cap glows an intense red
- Exclusive, brightly polished black wooden box with an attractive brochure and the certificate of authenticity
- An additional insert offers space for six more writing instruments
- Limited to 500 pieces